Your Rooftop Solar Partner
Avail Net Metering in Maharashtra
Maharashtra’s Premium Rooftop solar Installer
Subsidy* and Net-Metering approval
Budget constraint? Provide your budget and get solar plant within your budget
TELL US YOUR REQUIREMENT
By clicking this button, you consent to receive calls about our products and services at the number you provided above. You agree that such calls may be made using an automatic telephone dialing system, they may be considered
WHAT EQUIPMENT WILL YOU GET?
Maharashtra Solar’s parent company, Cohort Overseas Private Limited, is dealer/ distributor/ Stockist for Tier 1 solar panel brands such as RenewSys Solar, Vikram Solar & Waaree Energies
Cohort Overseas Private Limited also stocks and supplies, solar Inverter brands such as Trina Solar Inverter, ABB Solar, Delta Electronics, Fronius, Goodwe, Growatt, KStar, Sungrow, Solax, SMA Solar and Zever Solar
Cohort Overseas Private Limited, also provide Rooftop Solar Kit
CONCEPT TO COMMISSIONING SERVICES
We do site visit at your place and assess the best solution for your rooftop.
We also explains the benefit of solar
We design the customised rooftop solution based on your Electricity bill, load and unit consumption.
We also provide saving report and return on Investment calculation (ROI)
NET METERING & SUBSIDY APPROVAL
Sit back & relax, our team will apply for your net metering and obtain all necessary approvals required for Installation of Solar plant and also apply for Subsidy as per MEDA Policies
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
Our team will Install the system at your rooftop taking utmost care and using best quality material.
We test the system thoroughly before handing over
05 YEARS FREE MAINTENANCE
We monitor the system and provide regular service and 05 years of free Maintenance
Hence providing full up time of your system
SOME OF OUR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
SOME OF OUR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Grid connected rooftop & small solar power plants with Net Metering:
- The most common type of solar system among the power consumers are Grid connected solar power systems with net-metering in Maharashtra
- In Grid connected systems, always the preference is given to the solar power over Grid and (or) Gen Sets. The solar Inverter connected are Intelligent brainy solar inverters which ensures that the fully utilization of Solar power is done firstly and if needed then only the power from the Grid is drawn or from Diesel Generator
- Most systems being installed in Maharashtra are of this type.
- When the consumption is lesser than the power generated through the solar plant, excess power or surplus power is exported to Grid through Net Meter.
- The Exported power can be re-used any time of the day or days when the load demand is greater than the power generated from the solar plant or system
- The excess power exported is accumulated in the electricity bill or adjusted with the units consumed.
- For recording power generated, a DC meter is installed with the Inverter in addition to the Net Meter.
- Savings from the system lead to a payback period of up to 3-5 years. After that, you get free power for 20 more years.
- ·It is important to note that this type of system will not run if the grid is down and the diesel generator is also not running.
- Subsidy based rooftop projects need to use ‘Made in India’ modules, we prefer to use – Adani Solar, Vikram Solar and Waaree Solar.